I've been tagged by Jon and am finally getting around to it. I had trouble choosing 7, so the top ones are the ones I'm really into at this moment.
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
1. Crossfade - Cold (the faster remix version)
2. Fall Out Boy - Dance Dance (what's up with his name?)
3. James Blunt - You're Beautiful (i so know how he feels)
4. Ne-yo - So Sick (i love singing this one - such fun, but his new song sux!)
5. Beyonce - Check on it (oh yea, get my freak on baby - my inner slut comes out)
6. Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten (decent lyrics, upbeat)
7. Rihanna - SOS (i couldn't think of anything else, and it's not that bad)
I'm not going to tag 7 people though, just one - TLR. His musical taste is eclectic and I would like to see his current list.